Address: 21 Craig Street
CANADA K7H 1X8
Toll Free. 1-855-233-2121
Choose from a variety of activities and price points to ensure your Birthday group has a blast from start to finish.
Go-Kart and Kick-bike Trail
Skate Trail, Shinny Rink and campfire (winter only)
See group rates and different ways to structure your pricing:
Staff-led parties may be available (staff led, $30 extra per hour)
You tell us the theme or choose on of our awesome outdoorsy ideas! And don't worry if it rains, we have a number of covered options to keep the kids dry, although we strongly encourage playing in the rain!
Ask us about pricing for themed parties (below)
Mini-Golf Tournament Party
Paddling (water) Party
CORCL Party (get towed up to the basin and float back)
Evening Bonfire Party
Stand Up Paddleboard Party
Kayak or canoe excursions
Or you tell us the theme, and we will try our best to accommodate!
To Book your Party or make an inquiry, contact Perth Outfitters at info@perthoutfitters or 613-772-1122
Kids Birthday Party Policies
1. Due to the busy nature of Perth Outfitters and out of respect of other paying
customers, all kids birthday parties are designated to, and have the
exclusive use of the 'summer camp pavillion' area as their base.
Reservations for birthday parties are available:
weekdays 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
weekends 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
2. Parties are booked in two-hour intervals (i.e. two-hours, four-hours,
'All inclusive' parties are booked by the half-day or full day.
3. Party groups who exceed their booked time wil be charged the next
higher rate. Sorry, no exceptions.
4. Kids SUMMER birthday parties have exclusive use of the 20 x 15 picnic shelter,
3 picnic tables, pingpong table and the designated summer camp dock.
Land activities (games, scavenger hunts, sports etc) take place in the back
5-acre field and in and around the summer camp picnic shelter. Mini-golf
and Go-Kart Trail activities are available as part of the 'all inclusive' package
or as part of the pay-as you-go package.
6. Safety in and around the water is paramount therefore Kids parties must
have 'participating adults' at the ratio below:
ONE 'participating adult' for every FIVE kids (under 12)
ONE 'participating adult' for every SIX kids (kids over 12)
Parents must actively supervise and are responsible for their children.
7. All 'participatin adults' are considered part of the group and are paying guests.
Parents and participating adults receive the same discounted group rate as
8. If the party includes canoe, kayak, stand-up paddleboard or
CORCL rentals, parents/participating adults must participate/supervise
their children ON THE WATER and paddle with the children.
9. Staff led parties are $30 extra per hour.