Address: 21 Craig Street
CANADA K7H 1X8
Toll Free. 1-855-233-2121
A safe gentle paddle; intimate shorelines, nature,
history, beauty, and an all-round fun and
memorable experience on the water. :o)
- historic bridges and limestone buildings,
1800s architecture, and unique stone walls
- three fountains to paddle UNDER!
- dock in the basin: tie up for free and stop for
ice cream, tie up at the SunFlower Bake Shop
for coffee or lunch, visit the farmer's market
on a Saturday morning, explore Perth's shops
- paddle past or hop out and explore Stewart
Park with it's Dry Stone Bridge and unique
rocks and swimming holes.
- birds, wildlife, lillies, bullrushes and frogs
On a hot day the fountains are indescribably
fun and delicious! People return again and again
to paddle this little ten out of ten route.